Every day absolutes and marking attendance
1. Watch each athlete as they enter to make sure they sign the Workout Sign-in Sheet. If an athlete does not sign in, politely ask them to do so.
2. Compare the Workout Sign-in Sheetform to the EZFacility schedule each time someone walks in (see #3 for why).
3. Make sure they:
- Signed up online on EZFacility for their session and
- Showed up at the appropriate time.
If they showed up more than 15 minutes early or 15 minutes late, please update the Attendance Logging tab of the Day-to-Day Ops Google Sheet. If they did not show up at all, please mark as a no show.
4. Mark athletes as ATTENDED on EZFacility as soon as you finish #3 above.
5. If an athlete did not sign up on EZFacility but is here to train mark on Attendance Log and schedule them into an open slot on E-Z Facility.