There will be FIVE areas of technology you will be managing at the front desk:
1. EZ Facility
- Username: Use your username given to you
- Password: Use your username given to you.
2. The email@example.com Gmail account
- Go to google.com
- Click on mail in upper right hand corner
- If you are not already logged in to the info@BRXPerformance.com gmail use information below:
- username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: performance
3. The Front Desk Tasks and Attendance Logging tabs of the Day to Day Operations Google Sheet. The Front Desks Tasks tab should be monitored every 15 minutesby the front desk or you will be notified via Google Hangouts when someone has updated the sheet.
The Front Desk Tasks tab is organized by the following:
Name - Date added - Task - Completed - Completed By - Details
- Name: Is the name of the client in question.
- Date Added: Is the date the assignment was added
- Task: Is the assigned task to be completed. Important note: for each task, there will be a task key with a hyperlink. Clicking on this hyperlink will take you to a checklist with instructions on how to complete the assignment.
- Completed: Yes/No
- Completed By: Which staff member completed this task
- Details: Any notes on the specific task
4. Google Hangouts - This doesn't need to be open at all times; you just need to know where it is. Google Hangouts is used to instant message staff members.
5. Marketing 360:
- Username - Use given username
- Password - Use given password